Sunday, September 9, 2012

SUNRISE

I will begin the first ever R-18 blog of mine. Given my preference and the name of my blog, I will be posting the hottest celebrities, models, and men in general in this page.

Hopefully I can maintain this one. Lol

For my first post, I will be showcasing my ultimate showbiz crush.


Enchong Dee in Cosmo Hunk Online
Ernest Lorenzo Velasquez Dee, but famously known as ENCHONG DEE in local show business, is a hell of a hot young athlete turned actor. Winning the silver medal in 2005 SEA Games in the  swimming category and a part of the Swimming National Team, this young man doesn't go unnoticed. The young looks of the younger brother of AJ Dee (local model and actor), caught the eye of several advertisers and became a brand ambassador of several famous brands like BENCH, KFC, and Close-up.

Soon after the modelling career, he invade the world of showbiz. The first stunt of this cutie begun on Komiks Present: Pedro Penduko at ang mga Engkantao and followed by Star Magic shows including the BoysTown. And the rest as they say are history.




The appealing and boyish look of this boy and the oh-so yummy swimmer's body is hard to resist. Despite, the fact of the gay issue (no comment, Hahaha), he is still one of the most sought after actor and idol of his generation.  

And halleluyah, being a part of Bench roster for the upcoming BENCH UNIVERSE 2012, I will surely take my time watching him on 14th!!!!

So Cute! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment