Friday, September 21, 2012

EDGAR ALLAN GUZMAN

One night I was on my way home from Ayala Avenue, Makati where I am working. I am used in looking on my surroundings and people when on the road. Suddenly, I noticed this guy on my right [I was in the jeepney going to Ayala MRT that time, almost midnight] and I was shocked because I recognized the guy! Mostly when I just recently watched the indie film where he was the leading man - Ligo Na U, Lapit Na Me. Yes, this guy is really a looker with the gentle face and toned frame, you will surely look at him not only once. 



Edgar Allan Guzman was the 2006 Mr. Pogi - a segment of Eat Bulaga, a noontime variety show of GMA Network [Channel 7]. He is an actor and a mainstay in indie films such as Imoral, Ligo Na U, Lapit Na Me etc. He also had a chance to do theatrical drama with the premiere actress - Eugene Domingo in the old film of Direk Lino Brocka starring Nora Aunor and Philip Salvador - BONA.

This coming Saturday, September 22, he will play as a gay student aspiring to be a seaman wherein he will experience to be bullied and discriminated because of his sexual orientation. This will be aired in the long time true to life and needless to say classic show of ABS-CBN, Maalaala Mo Kaya hosted by Ms. Charo Santos-Concio. 

This young man was been featured also on Cosmopolitan Philippines and has been part of several shows since he won the Mr. Pogi title. I hoped that he will have a share of limelight in the near future and his talents will improve for him to be a better actor just like Coco Martin.












No comments:

Post a Comment