Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall in love with Markki: Call me Maybe


So here's the catch. While I am still on a hang-over mode and going gaga over the just finished COSMO BACHELOR BASH 2012 (http://baremenskin.blogspot.com/2012/09/cosmo-bachelor-bash-2012-cosmo-men-unite.html), I suddenly found myself listening to his new album loaded in twitmusic. Then I just suddenly dazed by his version of Call me Maybe, take note of this - a jazz version of the said hit song. Odd? Wait till you hear it with your own ears and your world will surely go crazy and it will steal your soul. Hahaha.


I think the album is still out on most of the record bars nationwide. Grab a copy now and fall in love with this crooner hunk. And of course with the above mentioned BACHELOR BASH 2012, his great physique is displayed in his MTV's for your enjoyment. Hahaha. 

For now, I will let myself fall in love with this cute singer once again - Call me Maybe by Markki Stroem, Jazz version




Enjoy and lets all fall in love with the soothing voice of the hunk singer Markki Stroem.

No comments:

Post a Comment