Thursday, September 13, 2012

BENCH UNIVERSE TODAY!

Are you excited? Tonight will be one hell of a hot night as THE ARENA, at Mall of Asia grounds in Pasay will hold the famous garment brand at its finest. Showcasing their endorsers wearing their upcoming and long line of clothing desgn in an artistic way. 

Prepare yourselves to see those bulges and curves as the first night is very, VERY NEAR!

The first day and second day will be the same in terms of line-up and show so don't pity if you are on the 2nd show [together with me] as you will still see your favorite celebrity endorsers on their best form. Hopefully they will be wearing the skimpiest that Ben Chan have. Hahaha.

Here are the prohibited items for the event. Please beware. Honestly, they should define Professional stills and video cameras because it is a broad definition, even digital cameras, SLTs can be defined as pro cam in terms of quality and specs. And as if the event guards will know that. Reminder also is that your invite should be redeemed at the Coral Entrance Ticket Booth to get the event ticket. And without saying this is a strictly R-18 event, so children and child alike back-off. Bench also announced that entrance for all SECTIONS will be the Coral Entrance. I don't get the logic of this. They should open at least the green and blue entrance since it will be a jam-packed event. This is really a failure on organizing committee.



Before the grand event hours from now, lets reminisce the BENCH UNCUT held in Araneta Coliseum (today known as SMART ARENETA) last 2010.


Derek Hubalde. Hunkilicious.

Steven Silva

Zanjoe Marudo

Hot as hell, especially when he does that! Butt exposure 2012 please!

Jiro Shirakawa

Random Models

Andrew Wolff

Jay-R Sillona

Carlo Guevarra

HUNKY BUDOY! Gerald Anderson

Andrew Wolff again, showcasing his oh-so-big bulge

Diether Ocampo, one of the hottest Bench endorse of all time!
How about his butt line exposed! I wish more! And I shout MORE!

Joseph Marco

Tom Rodriguez, really cute and hot.
I can't get enough. Love to contour those abs with my bare hands. 

The hotdog boy, Aljur Abrenica

Another Aljur

Coco Martin: on his less appealing stunt. Wish he would do more this year.

Wendell Ramos, my all time favorite. He will be my butt king forever
And this is what I'm talking about. Look at those yummy buns!

I can't get enough of him and him oh-so-godly body. 
Dingdong Dantes. Not topless, yes disappointingly.

My greatest crush and the one I look up to this upcoming event, ENCHONG DEE!

Enchong Dee again.


JC De Vera

Jon Avila
Jake Castillo, uhmmm I don't think he was prepared for the show
Rayver Cruz, but his brother, Rodjun is more yummy and handsome than him


Another Wendell fever.


Tom Rodrigurez

Wendell butt is my favorite....ALWAYS!
Rodjun Cruz. The hunk I always want to see and feel. Lol

Rocco Nacino

David Chua, a cute thing.

And last event finale was of course, JAKE CUENCA. Though, I believed that it is more of a WENDELL rather than JAKE. Obviuosly!



The butt is now FLAWless. Hahaha
I expect a hotter event this year! Excited for tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment