Thursday, November 15, 2012

COSMO ONLINE HUNK, An intoduction.

I have many plans for my blog. At first, this is solely a page for boys, hunks, sexy males etc. However, my passion is not limited to male species and I convert this to be a general blog - from guys, I am now writing also fitness and health, current events, and politics. But most of the time, it will still be BOYS.

I am not an avid-avid FAN of COSMO but I find their online website a good portal to visit once and awhile. Every weekend, whenever lazy time is available, I always visit the site particularly the COSMO ONLINE HUNK page; And an idea hits me! 

I will now regularly post COSMO ONLINE HUNK updates here in my blog for better exposure and an addition to my plans of regular updates - hopefully on weekends regularly. I will also try to cover the past months to complete the collection. This will be an easy way to spot your favorite hunk mostly when you just have a little time on your break but sadly you can't access the cosmo.com.ph because it is blocked in your workplace. STOP.. Please do it on your break only, I don't want you to be caught or worst be fired because of this. :D

I will start with NOVEMBER 2012 - John Spainhour SOON.


No comments:

Post a Comment